Deck Pass Plus app for iPhone and iPad
4000 ratings )
Current version: 3.0.5
, last update: 7 months ago
First release : 10 Jun 2012
App size: 16.24 Mb
Deck Pass Plus is the official mobile application of USA Swimming. It has all of the original functionality of Deck Pass and even MORE, including Live Results from Active.com, USA Swimming time standards, patch scanning ability and coverage of USA Swimming meets.
Download the Deck Pass Plus application today and connect with all your swimming friends. Share times, brag about your accomplishments and set your goals in this application that lets you compete and connect.
All swimmers, from state champions to summer leaguers, can track their times with the log book and even keep track of their personal goals with Deck Pass Plus. USA Swimming members can also look up their times and recent meets, check their IMX scores, and see all of the Deck Pass patches they’ve earned.
USA Swimming coaches can use the mobile application to monitor their team’s times and rankings. Furthermore, coaches can use the mobile application to assign coach-given patches to swimmers. Why wait until you’re in front of a computer when you can use your mobile phone on deck to award your swimmers for their hard work!
Deck Pass Plus Mobile features include:
- Exclusive USA Swimming Meet Coverage: Trials, U.S. Open, Phillips 66 Nationals, Speedo Junior Nationals and more!
- Coverage includes:
- Live Streaming Video
- Behind the Scenes Interviews
- Live Results
- USA Swimming meets provided by Active.com
- Time Standards
- Local to Elite level meets
Deck Pass Mobile Features: (All features are included in Deck Pass Plus)
- Patch Scanner
- Ability to earn patches out of the pool with QR codes
- IMX scores, best times, recent meets and rankings for USA Swimming members
- Digital patches for your achievements at practice and at competitions
- A way to connect with your swimming friends
- A tool that allows coaches to award digital patches to their swimmers
- Your USA Swimming teams times, scores and rankings
- USA Swimming information on upcoming events, meetings, certifications and results
- A digital log book to keep track of your times and earn more patches
- A goal tracker to set goals for the season and monitor your progress
- USA Swimming Membership Card for all member types
- Deck Pass Perks: Deck Pass users will get exclusive deals from USA Swimming and their sponsors and partners.
Pros and cons of Deck Pass Plus app for iPhone and iPad
Deck Pass Plus app good for
I love using deck pass. There are so many amazing features that it has to offer. Being a USA swimmer, I am able to log in, make goal for myself in meets, see my personal best times, and check what times I need to beat to rank up in time standards. Along with this, you can also check you friends times and catch up on many fascinating news articles that are related to all swimmers!
As a swimmer this has to be one of the most useful apps Ive used. I have only scratched the surface of the benefits this app offers but having all of my times readily available is hugely beneficial along with setting goals to improve. The fact that you can also earn badges is a fun bonus feature as well.
Some bad moments
Parents, just a note of caution: although deck pass is a good youth sports app, it does allow a portal for kids to surf the Internet without restraint! And parental control apps will not catch it.
I wonder if the original developer sold and is no longer involved. There is great potential in Plus that is unutilized, leaving it no better than the free version. Multiple other reviewers reported these problems for some time without improvement.
1. Improve live connectivity.
2. Auto populate data to goals.
3. Auto populate data to logbook.
4. Enable multiple swimmers.
1. "Live" Data on this app shows up days after appearing on meetmobile. The IMX has still not updated a week after the last meet.
2. This app knows the time standards, my swimmers age and gender, and best time in each event. Why do I need to get a pen and paper and manually go back-and-forth between sections of the app to research, write down, and manually enter the goal time for the next cut? Auto populate!
3. There is a tab for logbook which sits empty. "No logbook entries have been created". By clicking "time search" and typing in my childs name, I can eventually get a back door to the information but cant keep it. Why not migrate it into logbook? Auto populate!
4. Does not apply to me, but it looks like I read about and care about the reviews more than the current developers.
I would like to see a notes section for each event in the log book. Also it would be nice to have a multi-swimmer functionality for parents and to be able to sync the log books. These are difficult to implement.
An error occurred retrieving the meets. Please try again. An error occurred retrieving the meets. Please try again.
So glad I paid money to get an error screen.
I just bought this app. It doesnt work on my iPhone 7 Plus at all. I keep getting the "An error has occurred..." message. Need my money back!
This app is amazing for keeping track of all of my events but I would love it if I was able to keep track of my relay events as well. And also I would like to be able to see all of my times instead of just my best time when I look at event times